General terms and conditions
The website of the Goeders butcher shop located rue des Minières, 56 to 4800 Verviers offers its customers to order its products remotely under the following conditions :
- The general terms and conditions of sale set out above are intended to define the contractual relationship between "Goeders-Michoel SPRL" and the customer. They apply without restriction or reservation to all sales made on this website www.boucheriegoeders.com "to professional or non-professional buyers. They apply as of November 1, 2016.
- There is implicit acceptance of these general terms and conditions in the event of placing an order and confirmation thereof, or by signing this agreement.
- In all cases, they prevail over any other documents issued which have only an indicative value (such as information provided directly or through advertising on the products, descriptions and information in our brochures, catalogues, taris, reproduction, or any other medium) as well as over any other contradictory document or any purchase conditions.
- In the event of any conflict between the company's general terms and conditions and those of the contractor, our general terms and conditions shall apply in the absence of any dispute by the contractor. Otherwise, the contrary disputed clauses cancel each other out in favour of the common law.
- The illegality or invalidity of one of the clauses provided for in the general conditions does not in any way invalidate the other clauses provided for in these general conditions.
- The general terms and conditions of sale may be modified without notice by the company "Goeders-Michoel SPRL" and are enforceable against users of the site as from their publication online and will be applicable to sales made after the modification.
- By simply accepting delivery, the buyer acknowledges that all our goods are provided with the information required by the decrees in force and comply with the standards and regulations in force in Belgium and/or the European Union on the date of delivery.
- The goods travel at the risk and peril of the recipient.
- As this is an electronic sales contract, the company intends to identify itself to the customer :
- Company: "Goeders-Michoel SPRL"
- Address : rue des Minières, 56 to 4800 Verviers
- Company number: BE0822089648
- To be valid, complaints must be made by registered mail within three days of delivery.
- In the event of a dispute, the Courts of Verviers are competent, unless the company "Goeders-Michoel SPRL" prefers to bring the action before any other competent court.
- These general terms and conditions of sale are applicable to our customers and reciprocally to the company "Goeders-Michoel SPRL".
- In the event of fault in the performance of the contract, our liability is limited to the amount of the invoice and to foreseeable, direct, personal and certain damage, excluding indirect, non-material damage such as, in particular, additional expenses, loss of profits, loss of data.
- The delivery times are given for information only. A delay in delivery cannot engage our responsibility or give rise to compensation, fines, total or partial cancellation of contracts.
- The contractual relationship between "Goeders-Michoel SPRL" and its contractors is governed exclusively by Belgian law.
- Our general conditions replace and cancel all general conditions of the customer, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Products and availability
- The photos and illustrations are only indicative, as are the cut products. Their weight may vary according to the cut within a range of +- 6% compared to the weight indicated on the product description. If the weight of the product at cutting is 6% higher or lower than the weight indicated in the description, the excess or underweight will not result in any proportional increase or decrease in the price.
- Consequently, our liability cannot be sought or engaged in the event of errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the information contained in our offer posted on this site.
- The products offered on the website are available within the limits of stocks. Information on product availability and delivery times is provided to customers at the time of their orders. We reserve the right to change our offer at any time and without notice until the date of conclusion of the contract
- If the ordered goods are not available, Goeders butcher shop undertakes to inform the buyer as soon as possible by email. The latter may request the cancellation of his order against refund, the substitution with another available product or the modification of his delivery date.
- The selling prices of the products offered on the website are in euros and include all taxes (including VAT). The prices displayed take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order.
- Prices may be modified at any time, the prices applicable to the customer being those in force at the time the order is placed. The amount of the order that the customer will have validated by proceeding to his payment is the price that will be claimed from him.
- Prices do not include shipping costs, which are charged in addition to the price of the products purchased.
- All our invoices are payable at our head office, at the latest within eight days of being sent. If they remain unpaid after the time limit, the outstanding balance and a legal interest of 1.5% per month will be due in full, without prior notice. The seller shall be entitled to claim an additional sum equal to 20% of the outstanding balance with a minimum of 75€, as a fixed compensation, expressly agreed between the parties.
- All supplies remain our property until full payment of the sums due has been received.
- Without formal notice and as of right, the amount of any invoice not paid on the due date will automatically be increased by 15% with a minimum of 50€. In addition, default interest calculated at 1% per month shall automatically accrue from the date on which payment is due..
- Any order placed with us is only binding on us after written confirmation from us
- Our offers are valid for 30 days from the date of issue.
- The customer is fully responsible for the information contained in the order form..
- If not fully filled in, the order form will not be validated. In this case, we cannot be held liable in the event that we are unable to deliver or execute the order due to errors, inaccuracies or omissions in this information.
- The customer accesses his customer account with his identifiers that he has personally created in advance. Goeder-Michoel butcher shop cannot be held responsible for any action carried out via or on the customer account by a third party to whom the customer has provided his identifiers or who has had access to the identifiers or customer account following a fault or negligence attributable to the customer.
- The customer is required to strictly control his order and possibly correct its content before validation.
- He is also required to check the accuracy of the place, date and time of delivery.
- The customer must certify that he has read and accepted these general terms and conditions of sale in order to validate his order. Payment must be made under the conditions provided for.
- We reserve the right not to confirm any order form from a customer with whom there is or would be a dispute.
- In the event of unilateral cancellation of an order by the customer, we reserve the right to demand compensation equal to 30% of the total amount of the order.
Terms and conditions and delivery costs
- The agreed delivery times are given as an indication, unless otherwise specified. Under no circumstances may the buyer assert a right to compensation or demand the interruption or termination of an agreement if a deadline cannot be met.
- Our packages are delivered either by our carrier, or by B-Post, or the customer chooses to pick up in store.
- When sent by B-Post, the person receives the time slot during which the package will be delivered. If the person is not present at the time of delivery, the package will be delivered to the nearest relay point. The customer will therefore have until the end of the day to pick it up, otherwise it will be lost.
- The company SPRL Goeders-Michoel declines all responsibilities in the event of non withdrawal of the package or if the owner is absent. No complaints will be possible.
Days of sending your orders
Orders delivered in the Verviétoise region will be transported by an independent delivery service. Orders delivered beyond the Verviétoise region and its surroundings will be delivered by BPOST.
1. Shipments by BPOST
|Order date||Preparation date||Dispatch date
|Thursday to sunday||Monday||Monday||Tuesday|
In order to ensure that the order is delivered within 24 hours, for the respect of the cold chain an
2. Shipments by our carrier
|Order date||Preparation date||Receipt date|
|Friday to sunday||Monday||Monday|
3. Pick up at the store
|Order date||Preparation date||Withdrawal date|
|Monday before 11 am||Monday||Monday from 2pm|
|Monday after 11am||Wednesday||Wednesday from 2pm|
|Tuesday||Wednesday||Wednesday from 2pm|
|Wednesday before 11 am||Wednesday||Wednesday from 2pm|
|Wednesday after 11 am||Thursday||Thursday from 2pm|
|Thursday before 11am||Thursday||Thursday from 2pm|
|Thursday after 11 am||Friday||Friday from 2pm|
|Friday before 11 am||Fridayi||Friday from 2pm|
|Friday after 11 am||Saturday||Saturday from 2pm|
|Saturday before 11 am||Saturday||Saturday from 2 pm|
|Saturday after 11 am||Sunday||Sunday morning|
|Sunday||Monday||Monday from 2 pm|
We decline all responsibility in case of non withdrawal of the package. No refund, in any form whatsoever, will be authorized.
If the customer does not pick up his package within 2 days after the preparation of the package, it will no longer be possible for him to pick it up. The package will therefore be lost.
If the customer wishes to place an order for a day later than the one presented in the preparation table, he/she should contact the store.
- Shipments by B-Post
Shipments made by B-Post do not require any minimum purchase. The price varies between 20 and 30€ depending on the weight of the package and your geographical area. Rates are set by B-Post, we do not take any margin on it.
- Shipments by our carrier
Shipments made by our carrier require a minimum purchase of 25€ in the Verviers region (
||< 15 km
||> 15 km|
- The delivery terms and costs are not chosen by the customer, except for in-store pickup, but depend on his postal code.
- These terms and delivery charges are valid for Belgium, France and Luxembourg.
- Force majeure and fortuitous events exempt the company from any obligation to deliver.
- Any failure to perform due to force majeure or fortuitous circumstances will result in a new delivery or refund, but in no case will it result in compensation.
- It is the customer's responsibility to check the products at the time of delivery, to make any observations and to inform us within 24 hours by email in the event of missing, damaged or non-compliant products.
- Our products are delivered by carriers and travel at the customer's risk.
- Pick up at the store
Right of withdrawal
- In accordance with Article VI.53, 4° of the Code of Economic Law, which entered into force on 12/12/2013, the contracting partner may not exercise any right of withdrawal such as that provided for in Article VI.47 due to the perishable nature of the products available on the website: www.boucheriegoeders.be..